Wednesday, June 10, 2009

T I R E D!!!!

This week has flown by! I've been doing customer showings of our newly released fabric line from morning to evening. It has me wiped out! But it's good - my job is stressful and demanding -but I love it anyway.

I had a really interesting conversation with A this morning. We were talking about Ellie. "A" first asked if she "got dead on her and had to go to heaven." I said no, that's not how it works and then she asked why she died and I tried to explain to her that she was just to little to survive and that her lungs didn't know how to work yet when she was born. Sometimes it's hard to tell if she gets what I'm saying or not. After a while she asked if the new baby was going to be dead to. Talk about the heart of the matter... that's the question we'd all love to have the answer to.

As each day clicks by I get more and more worried that I am a ticking time bomb waiting to go off. I can be serene and nonchalant on the out side -but in my heart and in my head I'm in a panic.

Please keep a couple of my friends/ co-workers in your thoughts and prayers. One just lost her first baby at almost 4 months. She doesn't have a blog but needs all of the love and support she can get right now. The other is almost 5 months pregnant and really struggling. She has been on and off of bed rest already several times. She needs all the support she can get too.

1 comment:

Michele said...

prayers for your friends and for you too. i can only imagine how hard it is to explain things to A. big hugs.