Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Guilt & Football...

I have had several posts running through my head lately - but I'm a little bit worried / scared / hesitant to post any of it. I want to write it all down and get it out of my head. Maybe that will purge all of the darkness that I've let creep back in.



There are so many of you out there who have far worse situations. I feel guilty complaining about anything.


So - I'll post football pictures instead...or at least I'll send you our family blog where I did post pictures.... "T" is the big football fan - I'm just along for the ride. Every so often my boss is out of town for a game so he gives his seats to someone at work. We usually get lucky enough to go to at least one game per season.

3 comments:

Michele said...

Complain away! We all need to let things out and they are much better said than held in and causing stress. And you shouldnt feel bad at all; pregnancy without a loss is stressful. Adding loss into the mix- well that just makes the stress double. At least.

Tina said...

I too feel like my problems are minor compared to the suffering others have experienced. However, I know we are all here to support each other with whatever it is that is afflicting us. As Michele said...COMPLAIN AWAY!!!

Ruth said...

I nominated you for an Honest Scrap award if you haven't already done it.
Ruth