Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Just in case you are dying to know more about whooping cough - check out this link... I guess it's more common than most people think it is.

I'm sorry if I seemed glib about the PE symptoms. I guess I was just on a "high" after getting the induction news and nothing else was really sinking in yet (I just can't tell you how much of a relief that was!). Given how quickly it moved for me last time we are all going to stay on top of it. I've gotten to far this time around to let anything happen. I'm trying to be cool and relaxed. Freaking myself out about it isn't going to do either one of us any good.

In really great news - T finished painting last night and put the furniture together today. I can't wait to get home and see it! I promise to post pictures once the room is done. T said the furniture and the walls looked great together. He was worried about my color choices until now.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Can't wait to see the room!