Thursday, July 23, 2009

Busy week

It's been a little bit of a busy week here...

We had YaYa's baptism on Sunday. My parents, sister and her husband drove down from WI to celebrate with us. (really they were planning to come anyway - so we scheduled the baptism to correspond with their visit) They don't come very often - so we had a great time while they were here.

YaYa and uncle Nathan had fun swimming together at the hotel (and the rest of us too - but Nate was her favorite this trip)

Then after they left on Tuesday I got slammed at work. We had a major deadline coming up on August 8th. Completely not ready for it at this point...

Plus I had to change offices (my back is killing em tonight and I didn't even do that much!) - I had to leave my quite corner cubicle for an "official" office that is right in the lane of traffic. It's going to take some getting used to - now everyone stops for a chat as they walk by... I used to be able to hide out in my office and no one would even know I was there!

Not much else new going on here - except for the horrible dreams I've been having lately. Not specifically nightmares - but pretty close. Most nights I wake up in a panic because in my dreams I can't breath - not matter what I do I can't seem to get any air into my lungs. It is a horrible feeling and then I wake up. I keep meaning to look up what this could mean but I'm not sure I really want to know. And then a few days ago - I had a dream about a wedding. According to my Grams if you dream of a wedding someone is going to die. Superstitious - I know - but it has held true for me over the years...

Blah, Blah, Blah... I tend to babble on and on don't I!

3 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sorry about the dreams and the stuff at work. I will pray that you can rest without those dreams.

Mommy (You can call me OM) said...

I know I'd worry too about the dreams' possible premonitions. But don't people die everyday? It does not mean we know them or we are related to them. :)I think the dreams simply mean you are worried (to be expected) and you have a lot on your mind. Nevertheless, I wish you peaceful dreams.

Michele said...

as hard as it is to think positive, you are doing so well! i am plagued by bad dreams, too. our minds like to mess with us. all we can do is one day... one sweet day... at a time.

thinking of you...