Friday, February 20, 2009

Does it ever get better?

Last week I started a post about how "good" I was doing. How I felt like I was moving forward and finally feeling like my life wouldn't end if I didn't get pregnant again.

Thank goodness I never did get back to the computer to finish that one.... because ladies and gentelmen... I was kidding myself.

I want to get pregnant but I'm really scared to go start really trying again. After the year from hell - the last few months without the stress and heartbreak of TTC have been a nice little break.

But next week I go back to the RE. And hopefully she will tell me that finally I have a uterus that just might be able to work. And then we can decide if it is actually time to get serious about TTC again.

Just to inject a funny snippet of IF humor... A co-worker and I (we are both in similar IF boats) joked recently that if only we'd know how hard it was for us to get pregnant we would have been sluts in college....

Keep your fingers crossed that after Tuesday we will be able to figure out what the heck we are going to do from here.

2 comments:

Mommy (You can call me OM) said...

I'm praying it does get better for you and that you find your corner of peace. Know that I am holding you in my heart today.

Michele said...

Fingers crossed and prayers said that Tuesday brings good news!!!